10 shades of groovy: Quantum Consciousness!
JTEM
2024-06-20 05:27:16 UTC
Some actual science behind the Quantum Consciousness
idea...

My one complaint is his voice, like he's almost trying to
whisper! And my other complaint, because when I said "One"
I meant "Two," is that he seems to think that these
quantum states couldn't last long enough to matter!

HUH?!?

Time doesn't matter, not in a quantum state.

It could be a million years it could be a millionth of a
second -- ZERO difference to a quantum state.

What are the implications?
https://jtem.tumblr.com/tagged/The%20Book%20of%20JTEM/page/5
JTEM
2024-06-23 06:07:45 UTC
Post by JTEM
Some actual science behind the Quantum Consciousness
idea...
http://youtu.be/QXElfzVgg6M
So these microtubules are common throughout the human
body -- throughout life -- and if they are indeed the
origins of consciousness, your brain is not the center
(location) of consciousness. And consciousness is not
limited to humans or even "Higher life forms."

This was a prediction of one JTEM.
--
https://jtem.tumblr.com/tagged/The%20Book%20of%20JTEM/page/5