test
Add Reply
RonO
2024-10-12 21:46:11 UTC
fifth post
RonO
2024-10-12 22:22:21 UTC
Post by RonO
fifth post
Finally.
*Hemidactylus*
2024-10-12 22:55:23 UTC
Post by RonO
fifth post
Finally.
Yeah are things not going through here?
Bob Casanova
2024-10-12 23:30:34 UTC
On Sat, 12 Oct 2024 22:55:23 +0000, the following appeared
in talk.origins, posted by *Hemidactylus*
Post by *Hemidactylus*
Post by RonO
Post by RonO
fifth post
Finally.
Yeah are things not going through here?
The headers show you're both using Eternal September (as am
I). I've seen complaints over the past few months about ES.
--
Bob C.

'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'"

- Isaac Asimov
Pro Plyd
2024-10-14 03:15:12 UTC
E-S had a major crash over the summer.
RonO
2024-10-13 00:21:22 UTC
Post by *Hemidactylus*
Post by RonO
Post by RonO
fifth post
Finally.
Yeah are things not going through here?
The headers show you're both using Eternal September (as am
I). I've seen complaints over the past few months about ES.
I am using eternal september and Thunderbird has the files saved in the
"Sent" folder, but they never show up in the Newsgroup. My attempt at
posting after my reply to my own test post failed again. I am going to
try to resend it if this post shows up.

Ron Okimoto
William Hyde
2024-10-15 14:37:11 UTC
Post by *Hemidactylus*
Post by RonO
Post by RonO
fifth post
Finally.
Yeah are things not going through here?
The headers show you're both using Eternal September (as am
I). I've seen complaints over the past few months about ES.
I am using eternal september and Thunderbird has the files saved in the
"Sent" folder, but they never show up in the Newsgroup.  My attempt at
posting after my reply to my own test post failed again.  I am going to
try to resend it if this post shows up.
I use seamonkey.

It is less and less supported as a browser, but its newsgroup functions
have worked well.

Downloads in 30 seconds, takes a few minutes to set up, kill files work
well.

William Hyde

André G. Isaak
2024-10-13 01:42:55 UTC
Post by RonO
Post by RonO
fifth post
Finally.
I saw your previous four posts but this one I'm unable to read.

André
--
To email remove 'invalid' & replace 'gm' with well known Google mail
service.