AAAS Science video on Lucy
RonO
2024-08-27 23:06:28 UTC
https://www.science.org/content/article/after-50-years-lucy-faces-rivals-title-mother-us-all

Science has a video up on paleoanthropology 50 years after the discovery
of Lucy. It is an interesting short video. I am a member, but Science
usually has limited access to the general public, so it might be free to
view.

Ron Okimoto
JTEM
2024-08-28 05:50:12 UTC
Post by RonO
https://www.science.org/content/article/after-50-years-lucy-faces-rivals-title-mother-us-all
Science has a video up on paleoanthropology 50 years after the discovery
of Lucy.  It is an interesting short video.  I am a member, but Science
usually has limited access to the general public, so it might be free to
view.
Mostly unimpressed.

Besides the WokeTurds, like how Lucy needed an African name as if any
African language existed in her time...

It's linear. And that's stupid.

All the alters here agree with me, though the collective is far too
emotionally disturbed to admit it, because they're not looking at
any model but a timeline.

The good Doctor has a model where Lucy is ancestor to Chimps.

Why is that so crazy? Well, Chimps don't appear in the fossil record
until maybe half a million years ago, so it's CRAZY to think that
they didn't evolve until long after lucy...

Wait. No, it's the other way around:

Chimps just plain aren't that old. But paleo anthropology, being the
furthest thing from an actual science, much prefers the evidence that
doesn't exist to the evidence that it does have...
https://jtem.tumblr.com/tagged/The%20Book%20of%20JTEM/page/5
RonO
2024-08-28 12:59:43 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by RonO
[...]
Just imagine what it would be like if you were competent and could
evaluate what you are exposed to in a rational manner, would you even
have posted?

Ron Okimoto
JTEM
2024-08-28 19:25:38 UTC
Post by RonO
Just imagine what it would be like if
Are you just mentally ill or are you also intellectually
handicapped? Perhaps on the spectrum?

You watched a video that thought the race of the people
doing the science matters, and the origins of names
matter, and you missed how WokeTarded it was?

AND you missed how linear it was?

As a matter of fact, what frustration they expressed was
due to their interpretations NOT neatly fitting a linear
model...

And you missed all this? It all "Slipped" by you unseen?
https://jtem.tumblr.com/tagged/The%20Book%20of%20JTEM/page/5
RonO
2024-08-28 19:55:04 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by RonO
Just imagine what it would be like if
Are you just mentally ill or are you also intellectually
handicapped? Perhaps on the spectrum?
You watched a video that thought the race of the people
doing the science matters, and the origins of names
matter, and you missed how WokeTarded it was?
AND you missed how linear it was?
As a matter of fact, what frustration they expressed was
due to their interpretations NOT neatly fitting a linear
model...
And you missed all this? It all "Slipped" by you unseen?
Just imagine what it would be like if you were competent and could
evaluate what you are exposed to in a rational manner. You likely would
not have to remove the material that you can't deal with in order to
stay as willfully ignorant of what you can't seem to deal with in any
rational matter. Can you ever tell what you are beefing about in any of
your responses?

Ron Okimoto
JTEM
2024-08-28 20:40:54 UTC
Post by RonO
Just imagine what
Did you or didn't you miss the fact that it's WokeTarded, that
it thinks the origins of names and the race of the scientists
matter?

Because if you did then you agree with me, and if you didn't
you're fucked in the head.

Did you or didn't you miss the fact that it's focused on linear
models, and expressed some apprehension over the fact that they
have difficulty fitting fossils into a linear model?

Because if you noticed then you agree with me and if you didn't
notice you're a fucking idiot.

This is supposed to be a science group. This group is supposed
to be focused on human origins, not your unjustifiable emotions.

Stop acting out. Pretend you're an adult.
https://jtem.tumblr.com/tagged/The%20Book%20of%20JTEM/page/5
RonO
2024-08-29 01:18:44 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by RonO
Just imagine what
Did you or didn't you miss the fact that it's WokeTarded, that
it thinks the origins of names and the race of the scientists
matter?
Because if you did then you agree with me, and if you didn't
you're fucked in the head.
Did you or didn't you miss the fact that it's focused on linear
models, and expressed some apprehension over the fact that they
have difficulty fitting fossils into a linear model?
Because if you noticed then you agree with me and if you didn't
notice you're a fucking idiot.
This is supposed to be a science group. This group is supposed
to be focused on human origins, not your unjustifiable emotions.
Stop acting out. Pretend you're an adult.
This seems to be blatant projection. You are the one that can't seem to
deal with reality. You can't even tell what you are whining about
because you keep snipping out what you can't seem to deal with.

Ron Okimoto
JTEM
2024-08-29 01:28:41 UTC
Post by RonO
This seems to be
You're not just a fraud pretending to be a "Science" person, you're
a pussy.

The video you cited was WokeTarded. And it promoted linear idiocy.
https://jtem.tumblr.com/tagged/The%20Book%20of%20JTEM/page/5
RonO
2024-08-29 20:21:17 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by RonO
This seems to be
You're not just a fraud pretending to be a "Science" person, you're
a pussy.
The video you cited was WokeTarded. And it promoted linear idiocy.
More blatant projection.

Ron Okimoto
JTEM
2024-08-29 20:34:56 UTC
RonO wrote:

[--More blatant projection--]

We both know you're just going to switch handles, agree with
yourself... declare your superiority... and if anyone
besides us ever pokes into the group they're going to look
at the video and see what a fucking jackass you honestly are.
--
https://jtem.tumblr.com/tagged/The%20Book%20of%20JTEM/page/5