Sign of the whale
Steven Spence
2003-11-18 23:47:16 UTC
This will be followed up by more synchronicities later/ needed to
document these happenings here.

This follows the previous signs www.dnatree.us/change

Week of 11/11/03
Whale Rider movie syncs/ pam’s poem also
Stopped tape after watching movie and PAX station was at that moment
showing whale beachings.

Many syncs about whales before leaving to work in Santa Rosa, decided
to spend weekend on coast. Ended up in Point Arena, many motels named
Whale Watcher Inn, and Whale this and Whale that.

Went to Sign of the Whale tavern, heard stories about whales all
weekend. Song on radio about a man rocking the boat and he fell in
and woke up and was saved.

Jesus “ as jonah was in the belly of the whale for three days so
shall the son of man be in the belly of the earth for three days.

Syncs about Master of the house returns/// Shawshank Redemption
movie.. when the master of the house returns.
Earle Jones
2003-11-19 01:15:23 UTC
Post by Steven Spence
This will be followed up by more synchronicities later/ needed to
document these happenings here.
[...]

*
I experienced the most amazing synchronicity last night! I was
dreaming about eating a giant marshmallow. And when I woke up, my
pillow was gone!

earle
*
John Wilkins
2003-11-19 02:04:43 UTC
Post by Earle Jones
Post by Steven Spence
This will be followed up by more synchronicities later/ needed to
document these happenings here.
[...]
*
I experienced the most amazing synchronicity last night! I was
dreaming about eating a giant marshmallow. And when I woke up, my
pillow was gone!
earle
*
Dude, take some laxatives *now*...
--
John Wilkins wilkins.id.au
For long you live and high you fly,
and all you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be
C. Thompson
2003-11-19 15:30:17 UTC
Post by John Wilkins
Post by Earle Jones
Post by Steven Spence
This will be followed up by more synchronicities later/ needed to
document these happenings here.
[...]
*
I experienced the most amazing synchronicity last night! I was
dreaming about eating a giant marshmallow. And when I woke up, my
pillow was gone!
earle
*
Dude, take some laxatives *now*...
Most pillowcases are made of cotton. I think when the laxative effect kicks
in, it could rival some natural disasters.

Chris